Carnival Vendor Information Sheet
$75.00 for 10x10 Booth, $100.00 for 10x20
Location: Brookwood High School Front Parking Lot
Date: Saturday, April 22, 2017
Time: 12 pm – 6 pm ~ Admission and parking are free
Cost: 10x10 booths are $75.00
10x20 booths are $100.00
Purpose: To raise funds for the Amanda Riley Foundation and benefits Children Battling Cancer.
Activities: We will have inflatables, carnival games, live music, vendors, food and much more.
Check-in: Exhibitors should arrive by 10:00AM. We ask that all exhibitors complete setup by 11:30 am. When you arrive at Brookwood please check in at the Vendor/Volunteer table and your will be directed to your booth location. Vehicles can be pulled up to your booth location for unloading and then please have vehicles moved at 11:30 at the latest. Parking will be available in the parking lot to the RIGHT of carnival area.
Setup: Please bring your own tables, chairs, signs, tents, crates and any other supplies you may need. Vehicles must be moved by 11:30. Please unload, park in designated vendor parking and return to your booth to continue setup. The ARF requests that exhibitors stay for the entire festival.
Breakdown: No vehicles will be permitted in the festival area before 6 pm. Please thoroughly clean your space and any debris before departing.
- This is a rain or shine event; there is no rain date for this festival.
- Restroom facilities are located inside the school.
- All booth spaces receive at least partial sun; there may be no significant shade. You are strongly encouraged to bring a 10’x10’ tent to provide shade for your booth.
- No alcoholic beverages are allowed on school premises.
- Please bring dollies or hand trucks.
- Exhibitors may not share booth space with other business/organizations without prior approval
To reserve your booth space, please complete and return the Carnival vendor registration form to the Amanda Riley Foundation. Application can be emailed to [email protected], or mailed to Amanda Riley Foundation – P.O. Box 253 - Snellville, GA 30078. Payment can be made under the store tab at www.amandarileyfoundation.org or via check payable to the Amanda Riley Foundation.