The 3rd annual Gala-4-Gold will be held on Saturday August 12th at the Hilton Atlanta Northeast in Peachtree Corners. Hope you can join us as we come together to honor and remember children affected by childhood cancer.
Thank you to everyone that came out in support of our 7th annual Miles-4-Smiles event. Results can be found by clicking the link below.
The Amanda Riley Foundation is a childhood cancer organization that lends support to families with children battling cancer. We offer essential programs and services that directly impact both the child going thru the cancer battle and their family members because we know when a child has cancer, the entire family has cancer.
Our areas of service include:
- Direct support of children battling solid tumor cancers at the AFLAC Cancer Centers at Scottish Rite & Egleston hospitals in the Atlanta area.
- Supporting all children inpatient at the AFLAC Cancer Center at Scottish Rite,
- Funding an annual $25,000 Amanda Riley Research Grant for Rhabdomyosarcoma
- Partnering with CHOA to fund special initiatives for all children treated at the Scottish Rite campus. This partnership includes a $75,000 donation to fund the Amanda Riley Foundation Game Room that will be part of the new AFLAC Cancer Center opening in August 2017.
- Working with the fertility team at Scottish Rite to fund and assist teen girl with infertility issues.
Our main focus is on smiles and have a goal of improving the quality of life for kids as they are enduring cancer treatments....while they are in the midst of their battle - during their toughest times. We strive to be a bright spot for them on their darkest days and to do all we can to take their mind off of having cancer.
Our foundation was established in 2010 to honor the memory of Amanda Riley who lost her life to cancer at the tender age of 17. Today we work tirelessly to keep her smile alive through the faces of others battling as she did. We are a 501 (c) (3) corporation and all donations are tax deductible. Want to help us make a difference for kids battling cancer? Click below to make a donation.